PARTIAL PLANNING PACKAGE
Before your wedding day
- Advice, recommendations and opinion on budget, contracts, venues, decor and vendors for 6 months
- Availability via email and phone
- Four face to face in-depth consultations included to help generate a timeline and checklist, confirm final details and logistics, etc.
- One on-site visit at ceremony and reception venues to review set up.
- Coordinate and manage the rehearsal dinner.
- Choreograph the ceremony with the officiator. Determine ceremony line-up.
- Share timelines with the best man and maid of honor. Remind the bridal party where they need to be at what time the following day.
- Transfer ceremony and/or reception items from the rehearsal dinner to the appropriate venues and store overnight.
On your wedding day
- Act as the main command and liaison between the bride, groom, vendors, and venue for the entire day.
- Ensure vendors have arrived on time, and adapt if they will be arriving late.
- Assist and direct vendors with a load-in, set up, and break down.
- Coordinate with the vendors throughout the event to ensure everything is on time.
- Check on the bride, groom, bridesmaids, and groomsmen to ensure they are dressed and prepared with transportation confirmed and ready.
- Transport any necessary items and the bride’s belongings to the ceremony location and the following venues.
- Place ceremony items such as programs, candles, and other props prior to start of ceremony. Place decor items including the guest book, escort cards, menus, giveaways, etc. prior to start of reception.
- Keep time check with the bridal party so they stay on schedule and assist with an on-time start.
- Coordinate with the officiator and musicians to decide signals and cues for the ceremony.
- Organize ceremony line-up, reception introductions, and grand exit.
- Ensure the family and bridal party photographs requested by the bride and groom are taken and done so efficiently.
- Co-operate with the venue(s) to secure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour & reception.
- Ensure transportation arrives on time throughout the day based on the timeline.
- Work with the DJ and/or emcee to determine signals and cues based on the reception program. Cue photos, music, performances, speeches, dances, etc.
- Ensure guests are being seated and fed at the appropriate times.
- Distribute final payments and tips to vendors. Payment will come from the bride and groom’s party.
- Count gifts and envelopes. Confirm they are placed in the hands of a trusted family member or friend at the end of the evening.
- Be on-site for 15 hours (additional time available upon request).